Term Deposit Savings
Fixed rates and a savings term that suits you
With this plan you can select your own savings term – from three months to five years – and enjoy a fixed return, no matter what happens to interest rates.
- Choice of terms – choose from 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 and 60 months (subject to availability)
(For Sterling deposits. Other terms and currencies are available on request - please contact us for further details)
- Fixed interest rate − for the duration of the account, regardless of what happens to national bank rates
- Save from £10,000 – up to £5 million for each term you choose*
- Interest flexibility − choose monthly (for terms of 12 months or more), annual or re-invested interest
* for amounts over £5m, please contact us so that we can tailor arrangements for you personally
- Once you’ve opened an account, you can’t add any more funds to it. You can open an additional account, subject to the minimum opening balance.
- You can’t make any withdrawals or close the account before the maturity date, except if the account holder dies.
- Please contact us for information about our rates for currencies other than Sterling. We’ll write to you 28 days before maturity to let you know what maturity options are available. If we don’t hear from you, the maturing funds will be placed in another term deposit account for a term of not more than 12 months.
Call us for an application form on +44 (0)1481 711102 or email our customer services team firstname.lastname@example.org. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm; Tuesday’s 9.30 – 5pm. All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.